* DM-MODY Type (Diabetes Affecting Adolescents & Young Individuals upto 25-30 years of age).
* DM Type 2 (most coomon type of Diabetes affecting people > 40yrs of age).
* Various complications & implications of Diabetes on the Human Body.
* Cellular nutrition programmes offered for retinal issues.
* Vision diets being carefully crafted for retinal diseases and patients with diabetic retinopathy.
* Nutritional Counselling.
* Weight loss programme & Inch loss programme
* One-time diet chart / Diet plan for Individuals from different working backgrounds
* Dietary advice for Adolescents, Teenagers, Geriatric Population afflicted with Nutritional Deficits.
* Sports Nutrition
* Obesity & weight management
* Hepatic Diseases (Disorders of liver).
* Biliary Diseases (Diseases of Gall Bladder) viz Gall Stones etc.
* Stomach Related Issues viz Oesophageal Disorders, G.E.R.D, Oesophageal laryngeal reflux, Gaseous Distension of Abdomen, Bloating issues, etc.
* Intestinal Disorders - IBS, Constipation, IBD, etc.
* Peptic Ulcer Diseases.
* Colorectal Diseases.
* Diets for IVF Procedures
* Before - After IVF
* Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
* Post Bypass Surgeries (Bypass Grafts)
* Angioplasty (Patients undergoing before and after angioplasty)
* Prevention of adverse cardio vascular event
* DVT (Deep Vet Thrombosis)
* Brain Stroke
* Micro Vascular Diseases
* Altered Lipid Profile (High Cholesterol)
* Osteoarthritis and its Related pain management viz Knee, Hip Spine, Ankle, Shoulder, Wrist, Elbow.
* Rehabilitation Programmes for Osteoarthritis Patients with specific Nutritional Counselling & Weight loss Management of patients Afflicted with Osteoarthritis.
* Joint Disorders - Knee, Wrist, Shoulder, Hip, Spine, Ankle, Bone related pathology.
* Arthritis (Osteoarthritis) Management.
* Exercise & Sports Medicine.
* Osteoporosis Management.
* Pain Management for various Orthopaedic related injuries.
* Spinal Disorders viz : Lumbar / Cervical / Thoratic Spondolysis; Spondolysthesis; Low Back pain, muscle spasms etc.
* Gout & other inflammatory Arthritis; etc.
* Bronchial Asthama
* Allergic Rhinitis etc.
* Urinary Tract Infection (Acute & Chronic) Management.
* Urethritis Management (Simple & Complicated).
* Cystitis Management.
* Pyelonephritis Management
* Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH) Management.
* Prostatitis Management.
* Renal (Kidney) Stone Management
* Penile issues - Erectile Dysfunction, Infections, etc.
* Urinary Bladder Issues.
* Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
* Management of Gout.
* Management of Fibromyalgia.
* Management of Psoriatic Arthropathy.
* Management of Ankylosing Spondylitis.
* Pain Management specific to Rheumatological Conditions.